I Love My Kids




because they are so different...


My Dominick is a thinker, a builder, cautious, thoughtful, easily frustrated (like his mother), loving, an explorer and handsome!


My Margot is uber-confident, funny, center of her own universe, loving, easy-to-please, strong willed, thoughtful and beautiful!




Dominick graduated from TK yesterday complete with "Pomp and Circumstance" as well as caps and gowns. I was so proud and proceeded to demonstrate said pride by crying and whimpering like a lost puppy. It was such a range of emotion coupled with my pregnancy hormones, that I just freakin' lost it. I was so proud, happy, sad and anxious all at once.


Proud for how far he's come this year-like a different kid in many ways.

Happy for him and all the new things he's learned, great friendships he's built and confidence he's developed.

Sad because this day came so quickly.

Anxious because I wonder if I've done the best I could for him up to this point...did I read to him enough, hug him enough, yell too much, play enough?
Too much more of this and I'll be finding my nearest therapist...

No comments:

Post a Comment